|Posted on January 11, 2011 at 1:35 PM|
Gameloft are pleased to announce Modern Combat: Domination for the PlayStation Network (PSN).
Modern Combat: Domination invites players to rediscover at last what made multiplayer shooters so enjoyable with an innovative and competitive FPS that's unique to next-gen consoles. With its mission-driven gameplay emphasizing teamwork and skill, Modern Combat: Domination is an immediately fun and realistic game designed to provide constant challenge to players.
The launch trailer for the title can be found on Gameloft's YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btKg02n1ulc
Modern Combat: Domination Product Description
With Modern Combat: Domination, teamwork, skill and fun are back with frantic gameplay in a top-notch game for the PlayStation®3 system. Square off in 16-player battles in 6 modes and complete your objectives to rule the leaderboards! Experience the first shooter to use the PlayStation®Move motion controller for an unprecedented level of combat immersion. Enlist in this immediately fun, challenging & realistic modern-war FPS for an mazingly low price.
• The most technical FPS gameplay on PlayStation®Network, based on skill and training.
• The first PSN-exclusive FPS using the PS Move motion controller.
• Enjoy 6 online modes from Team Deathmatch to Domination, with up to 16 players.
• The level design of the 5 different maps favors teams with genuine tactics and training.
• 72-level XP ranking system and unlockable equipment provide a constant challenge.
• 13 weapons from the military and 720p HD graphics allow for an impressive immersion in a modern-day conflict.